@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Moved: Reply To: DSL-AC68U AiMesh Node – (Post was Moved as not related to original Topic) Hi I have recently updated my DSL-AC68U with the latest firmware and I cannot see anywhere to set the router node…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › Moved: Reply To: DSL-AC68U AiMesh Node – (Post was Moved as not related to original Topic) Hi I have recently updated my DSL-AC68U with the latest firmware and I cannot see anywhere to set the router node... › Reply To: Moved: Reply To: DSL-AC68U AiMesh Node – (Post was Moved as not related to original Topic) Hi I have recently updated my DSL-AC68U with the latest firmware and I cannot see anywhere to set the router node…

#7988
AvatarWizball
  • Replies 10
  • New Here

From what I see on the website it can only be primary but there seem to be a suggestion on here that you could also have one as a node.

Latest Posts