New SAMSUNG ecobubble WW90J5456FW/EU 9 kg

Home Forums White Goods Washing Machines New SAMSUNG ecobubble WW90J5456FW/EU 9 kg

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by UK Sentinel UK Sentinel 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    UK Sentinel
    UK Sentinel

So I own the Bosch Exxcel 8 VarioPerfect washing machine and had it for around 5 years, it has been a great machine, I have over the years replaced motor brushes to soften ones as the washing machine use to sound like a jet engine, also replaced front drum to door seal and replaced drive belt.

The Bosch Exceel is starting to show its age, now goes for little walks on heavy loads and doors handle rattles like there in no tomorrow.

So I am going to purchase the SAMSUNG ecobubble WW90J5456FW/EU 9 kg from Curry’s, £450 (£150 reduction) and has the Digital Inverter drive, so no more noisy drive motor bushes.

Has anybody else have one of these, are they any good?

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

UK Sentinel
    UK Sentinel

Well my Samsung ecobubble WW90J5456FW arrived yesterday and is now plumbed in, the washing machine looks most elegant in my kitchen and is so much quieter than my old Bosch washing machine.

So far used the Daily wash and 15 minute wash and spins very smoothly, in fact, the noisiest part of the wash cycle is not the final spin but the rather loud water drainage pump during the different cycles, which is rather annoying, also when wash is completed, the washing machine plays a little tune (sad but true). I am going to have to change that ASAP 😉

But given the price, a good choice was made.

UK Sentinel
    UK Sentinel

Update on my Samsung Ecobubble WW90J5456FW washing machine, it now makes the rest of my kitchen look old but the washer is still working very well, lovely and quite, no problems and washes very well.

Occasionally a sock gets caught in the door lip, so does not spin dry, but that’s about it, a lovely machine and it is good to be able to talk in the kitchen area whilst the washing machine is running 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.