Resetting Zen Fritz!Box 7530 for alternate ISP

Home Forums Wireless Routers & Modems … AVM & Wireless Resetting Zen Fritz!Box 7530 for alternate ISP

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Craig Ball
    Participant
    • Posts 13
    • Regular

Thanks all for your help. I set it up tonight without any difficulty. I manually configured the Vodafone username, password and vlan and it connected on 1st attempt. WiFi range seems better than the Vodafone THG3000 and I have a Fritz 3000 repeater being delivered tomorrow. Cant quite get my head around the auto band selection as according to the GUI all devices seem to have defaulted to the 2.4GHz. The only evidence of Zen on the router was the option to configure for Zen or ‘other’ in the connection settings. Not updated the OS or firmware yet but so far it’s gone much better than I expected. Thanks again for your help.

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 3990
    • Skipper

Thanks all for your help. I set it up tonight without any difficulty. I manually configured the Vodafone username, password and vlan and it connected on 1st attempt. WiFi range seems better than the Vodafone THG3000 and I have a Fritz 3000 repeater being delivered tomorrow. Cant quite get my head around the auto band selection as according to the GUI all devices seem to have defaulted to the 2.4GHz. The only evidence of Zen on the router was the option to configure for Zen or ‘other’ in the connection settings. Not updated the OS or firmware yet but so far it’s gone much better than I expected. Thanks again for your help.

Great news

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 3990
    • Skipper

New Update out today for 7530 (Not Beta)

FRITZ! Box 7530

Download information:

Language: Multilingual
    Version: 07.25

Date: 11.03.2021

https://en.avm.de/nc/service/downloads/?product=fritzbox-7530

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.