@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Free PetrolPrices App If you are looking for an App to show fuel prices in your area, then try the free ‘PetrolPrices’ app I have been using this app for a while now…

› UKTH forums › 📱 Mobile › iPhones › Free PetrolPrices App If you are looking for an App to show fuel prices in your area, then try the free ‘PetrolPrices’ app I have been using this app for a while now... › Reply To: Free PetrolPrices App If you are looking for an App to show fuel prices in your area, then try the free ‘PetrolPrices’ app I have been using this app for a while now…

#19404
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,695
  • The Skipper

Wow, lots of thought around that process,  I just turn up at a pump and select the amount of fuel (cashless) and then off I go, the only planning I do is to miss filling up at the weekends as way to many shoppers around

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts