@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

#22792
Avatardodgydrains
  • Replies 626
  • Forum Addict

Always up for a challenge.

Hopefully the ‘Improved AiMesh backhaul stability’ fixes my issue with the setup I have with 3 nodes.

Latest Posts