@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

#24490
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,699
  • The Skipper

Resolved the Download Master login issue

Glad to see ASUS fixed this quickly


@Dodgydrains
, have you flashed to this release yet or you still on @GNUtons release ?

 

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts