@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DSL AC68U Guidelines HI UK Sentinel, Please can you share how you achieved your setup? I have a RT-AC88U with Merlin that I want to use as the main router and would like…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › DSL AC68U Guidelines HI UK Sentinel, Please can you share how you achieved your setup? I have a RT-AC88U with Merlin that I want to use as the main router and would like... › Reply To: DSL AC68U Guidelines HI UK Sentinel, Please can you share how you achieved your setup? I have a RT-AC88U with Merlin that I want to use as the main router and would like…

#3114
AvatarKelvinS
  • Replies 3
  • New Here

Grisu was very kind. He suggested I come on over to uktechhub and ask you how you did it.

So, yes, Grisu summed it up perfectly above.

 

… you wrote you had your DSL running Merlin and you could use it as Aimesh-node after enabling Aimesh with SSH.

Is it now best to go with RT-Merlin, or GNUton Merlin (without DSL functionality)?

Stable. Upgradable. Least hassle. It would be great for the node to inherit all the settings on Router …

Latest Posts