@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Haier I-Pro Series 5 Anyone heard of this brand washing machine? https://www.haier-europe.com/en_GB/washing-machines/31018779/hw100b14959s8u1u/ I was thinking of buying this, they said on the phone it is ÂŁ479 with an additional ÂŁ50 cashback. Is this a…

› UKTH forums › 📺 White & Brown Goods › Washing Machines › Haier I-Pro Series 5 Anyone heard of this brand washing machine? https://www.haier-europe.com/en_GB/washing-machines/31018779/hw100b14959s8u1u/ I was thinking of buying this, they said on the phone it is ÂŁ479 with an additional ÂŁ50 cashback. Is this a... › Reply To: Haier I-Pro Series 5 Anyone heard of this brand washing machine? https://www.haier-europe.com/en_GB/washing-machines/31018779/hw100b14959s8u1u/ I was thinking of buying this, they said on the phone it is ÂŁ479 with an additional ÂŁ50 cashback. Is this a…

#32674
Avatardodgydrains
  • Replies 622
  • Forum Addict

The middle hob on my Beko 5 burner Gas Hob broke, and is well outside the warranty period (12 years now, I think).

Purchased this new one directly from Samsung for ÂŁ209 via perksatwork (the company I work for partners with them to give staff discounts with major online retailers).

Samsung 5 Burner Gas Hob NA75J3030AS | Samsung UK

I used the ÂŁ50 voucher I received from Samsung when buying the S24 Ultra during launch.

Delivery was delayed by 2/3 days, I contacted Samsung CEO office who expedited delivery and then gave me another £30 voucher.  Now just need to find a gas safe installer.

Ended up paying ÂŁ159 and got another ÂŁ30 voucher

  • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Avatardodgydrains.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Avatardodgydrains.
Latest Posts