@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Synology Nas DSVideo Hi all, So Synology have released a update to DSM 7.2 which basically now removed the DSVideo app and if I understand correctly, the synology nas will no longer do…

› UKTH forums › 💻 Computers › Servers Et al › Synology Nas DSVideo Hi all, So Synology have released a update to DSM 7.2 which basically now removed the DSVideo app and if I understand correctly, the synology nas will no longer do... › Reply To: Synology Nas DSVideo Hi all, So Synology have released a update to DSM 7.2 which basically now removed the DSVideo app and if I understand correctly, the synology nas will no longer do…

#35576
Avatarkev2021
  • Replies 1,243
  • Forum Addict

I have always used Plex but I’m not sure plex will do the transcoding of any films and I see synology refer to Infuse as the client device does all transcoding but I believe Plex was using synology for the transcoding and hence that will now stop?

I’ve not used jellyfin or Emby, I mainly watch from a AppleTV and hence synology article suggests for AppleTv use Infuse so I presume jellyfin and Emby and Android apps?

Kev

Latest Posts