@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Synology Nas DSVideo Hi all, So Synology have released a update to DSM 7.2 which basically now removed the DSVideo app and if I understand correctly, the synology nas will no longer do…

› UKTH forums › 💻 Computers › Servers Et al › Synology Nas DSVideo Hi all, So Synology have released a update to DSM 7.2 which basically now removed the DSVideo app and if I understand correctly, the synology nas will no longer do... › Reply To: Synology Nas DSVideo Hi all, So Synology have released a update to DSM 7.2 which basically now removed the DSVideo app and if I understand correctly, the synology nas will no longer do…

#35586
Avatarkev2021
  • Replies 1,243
  • Forum Addict

:) I think the update is one way so once I do it, no going back so will mean finding a solution, which I hope infuse will work for.

Kev

Latest Posts