@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from…

#41721
AvatarSuperhands
  • Replies 143
  • Forum Regular

glad to see such extensive work they’re doing on the BT10 :(

 

Merlin/gnuton support can’t come fast enough

Latest Posts