@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. ... › Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

#7125
AvatarMrk26
  • Replies 465
  • Forum Addict

Well after over 16 milions FEC errors, over 40k CRC, and 16 hundreds ES, I’m personally not surprised…

To much tinkering – DLM is the Governor ;-)

Looks like my crystal ball is well synchronized with DLM.

Latest Posts