@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DamnWRT DSL-N14U (New Bug) I will have to throw the modem I have used for a long time in the trash. I’m about to go crazy because of these bugs. Now the connected clients…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › DamnWRT DSL-N14U (New Bug) I will have to throw the modem I have used for a long time in the trash. I’m about to go crazy because of these bugs. Now the connected clients... › Reply To: DamnWRT DSL-N14U (New Bug) I will have to throw the modem I have used for a long time in the trash. I’m about to go crazy because of these bugs. Now the connected clients…

#7234
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,689
  • The Skipper

I reduced the size of the screenshot and uploaded it again

Perfect, I will have a chat with ASUS

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts