@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. ... › Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

#7249
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,681
  • The Skipper

I have notice my Asus 86u LAN port 1 is now only showing a speed of 100 mbps instead of 1000 mbps ? **EDIT** – Ignore this, i unplugged and re-plugged cable in LAN 1 and now is showing full 1000mbps.

self diagnosis

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts