XBox Game Pass Ultimate

Home Forums Gaming Consoles (hardware & games) … Xbox 1 / X XBox Game Pass Ultimate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bully
    Participant
    • Posts 381
    • Regular

Tried to write up the description of this new service but the forum forbid it so here is the link –

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 3395
    • Skipper

Tried to write up the description of this new service but the forum forbid it so here is the link – https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

Thanks for that, alas the spam controls stop a lot of cutting and pasting. which has its good and bad aspects

Are you using the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ? it says normal cost is £10.99 monthly, sounds expensive ;-)

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Bully
    Participant
    • Posts 381
    • Regular

I have it, i got a deal so it is free till next year, then £10.99 a month, this includes game pass xbox and pc and xbox live subscription, it is a saving of about £14.00 a year if you pay for xbox live and game pass.

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 3395
    • Skipper

Great, does that include free access to games like Call of Duty ?

I assume the price is per user, not a whole family (multiple accounts) ?

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Bully
    Participant
    • Posts 381
    • Regular

Not COD, there are around 100 games, some are good.  you also get extra discounts when buying games and add-ons.

There is a way of sharing xbox games across consoles, a google search will point you in the right direction.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
UKTechHub.com