Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
In response to my own post, I think I’ve managed to get somewhere at last.
I used Driver Booster 5 software to update all my drivers, and now I can use my Xbox One controller with older games. It helped that when I updated the drivers that the controller was actually plugged in at the time as I had done this before without it connected and it didn’t work. I’m going to try the same with different controllers just to see if it works with them, but at least I’ve got one that seems to work ok.
You need to login in order to vote
The actual DS rate figures for the Vigor 130 are:
DS Actual Rate: 79995000 bps                                                               DS Attainable Rate: 81853688 bps
That sound ok?
I like your comparison idea, and I totally get where you are coming from. I’m a Ford Mondeo type man myself, so I’m more than happy to make do until times warrant a change!
You need to login in order to vote
Many thanks for the info Sentinel, you learn something new everyday!
So from what you are saying I wouldn’t see a hugely noticeable difference from buying a more powerful, high end router from what I am using at present?
I have to say that I hardly have any buffering issues with my AC56U, the odd couple of seconds here and there, plus never any lag in online gaming either. The Vigor 130 has synced at 79995 kbps on the download and 20000 kbps on the upload, which I presume is good? I can also achieve wired speed test results of >76 Mbps on the download, with ping of around 8 ms. I was using an unlocked Huawei HG612, but found my internet to be slugglish, albeit with no issues, since using the Vigor 130, my internet connection does seem sharper. Got a feeling that’s due to matching the Vigor 130s ECI chipset with my ECI cabinet.
You need to login in order to vote
-
AuthorPosts
