Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Yep, yesterday evening my main router (I mean not the node with the beta installed) informed me about the new update. Checking in these days how it works: updated the main and the node.
You need to login in order to vote
Good, I will try it if possible this evening late and give feedback
You need to login in order to vote
I also setted primary with last stable version and the node with BETA linked in the previous post, confirm everything works flawless.
I just did factory reset on the node and nothing touched on the primary, when started match procedure i put the devices at maximum 3 meter each other.
Any question let me know.You need to login in order to vote
Good, may I have the link where I can find stable firmware for DSL-AC68U? Do u think I can use beta Merlin on second DSL (the node) and stable Asus on the master one?
Thanks ππΌ
You need to login in order to vote
OK very clear, I will try the ASUS one considering the master has the ASUS stable version.
Thanks guys ππΌ
You need to login in order to vote
Hey there, what is the difference between the beta posted previously?
Thanks ;)
You need to login in order to vote
I will try as soon as come back from holiday. Thanks you very much ππΌππΌππΌ
You need to login in order to vote
Hey there, yesterday I was trying to setup aimesh system using 2x DSL-AC68U, first as modem/router and the second as node; I spent hours with no result. I was thinking to push RT firmware on second DSL in order to can use it as node but I read in this thread there is a beta version that allow DSL version works as node. Am I right? Is enough to flash the beta firmware into the second DSL? it has been already updated and factory resetted.
Thank you, it could save me a lot of time instead of flash RT firmware.
You need to login in order to vote
-
AuthorPosts
