@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › DrayTeK & Wireless › DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them... › Reply To: DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them…

#11786
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,682
  • The Skipper

Lots of zeros’s , somebody did mention that there was a beta firmware for the Vigor 166, did you try that ?

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts