@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition... › Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

#13817
AvatarAdgsdgsdg Wrzwasfa
  • Replies 4
  • New Here

unfortunately no, I am on Path Mode: Interleaved

Latest Posts