› UKTH forums › 📱 Mobile › iPhones › Apple watchOS 7 changes everything – Out Now The difference is like day and night. watchOS 7 changes everything. With Family Setup, kids and older adults who don’t have an iPhone can use an Apple Watch. You can make... › Reply To: Apple watchOS 7 changes everything – Out Now The difference is like day and night. watchOS 7 changes everything. With Family Setup, kids and older adults who don’t have an iPhone can use an Apple Watch. You can make…
Reading online, watchOS 7 does seem to have made improvements with battery life and speed of animations etc.
I am awaiting the release of the Apple Watch 7 in UK, (September I am hoping) then I can try watchOS 7 and maybe even a Christmas present for myself if release date is delayed
![]()
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).
You need to login in order to vote
