@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: 1p Broadband with Asus Router Has anyone had any experience setting up an Asus DSL-AX82U using this broadband supplier? I am changing my ISP. The router usually sets up the connection using the automatic setup….

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › 1p Broadband with Asus Router Has anyone had any experience setting up an Asus DSL-AX82U using this broadband supplier? I am changing my ISP. The router usually sets up the connection using the automatic setup.... › Reply To: 1p Broadband with Asus Router Has anyone had any experience setting up an Asus DSL-AX82U using this broadband supplier? I am changing my ISP. The router usually sets up the connection using the automatic setup….

#21493
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,693
  • The Skipper

I have just checked the manual initial settings on my Asus router to connect to the ISP and “Utility Warehouse” is listed as an ISP.

Great news, personally I would ensure you are running the latest firmware for the DSL-AX82U – Version 3.0.0.4.386.49608  and then factory reset as this may remove any bugs, corruption that maybe in the settings etc…

 

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts