@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DSL AC68U Guidelines HI UK Sentinel, Please can you share how you achieved your setup? I have a RT-AC88U with Merlin that I want to use as the main router and would like…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › DSL AC68U Guidelines HI UK Sentinel, Please can you share how you achieved your setup? I have a RT-AC88U with Merlin that I want to use as the main router and would like... › Reply To: DSL AC68U Guidelines HI UK Sentinel, Please can you share how you achieved your setup? I have a RT-AC88U with Merlin that I want to use as the main router and would like…

#3113
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,694
  • The Skipper

I see, I hope you was kind to @KelvinS whist on SNB forums ;-)

Hopefully they will be online later and the options we have given will help ?

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts