› UKTH forums › 📡 Broadband Tech & ISP’s › BT › BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I... › Reply To: BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I…
Couple of weeks since –
Running Mode            :      17A       State                : SHOWTIME
DS Actual Rate          : 48996000 bps   US Actual Rate       : 10876000 bps
DS Attainable Rate      : 59419048 bps   US Attainable Rate   : 10638705 bps
DS Path Mode            :  Interleave    US Path Mode         :        Fast
DS Interleave Depth     :      757       US Interleave Depth  :        1
NE Current Attenuation  :       20 dB    Cur SNR Margin       :        2  dB
DS actual PSD           :     6. 4 dB    US actual PSD        :    14. 7  dB
NE CRC Count            :     1534       FE CRC Count         :     1996
NE ES Count             :      187       FE  ES Count         :     1767
Xdsl Reset Times        :        0       Xdsl Link  Times     :        3
ITUÂ Version[0]Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â :Â fe004452Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ITUÂ Version[1]Â Â Â Â Â Â Â :Â 41590000
VDSL Firmware Version   : 05-07-06-0D-01-07   [with Vectoring support]
You need to login in order to vote
