› UKTH forums › 📡 Broadband Tech & ISP’s › BT › BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I... › Reply To: BT Infinity Disconnects I am getting disconnects. I have BT infinity FTTC I am Using Draytek 130 modem and Asus Rt-AC66u running latest Merlin fw, my Draytek System Uptime is 430:25:32 and I…
I think it increased due to errors, Saturday I had on the DS – 130 NE CRC count and Sunday it went upto 60928, with one disconnect.
I have reverted back to default snr value, these are the stats –
> vdsl status
———————- ATU-R Info (hw: annex A, f/w: annex A/B/C) ———–
Running Mode            :      17A       State                : SHOWTIME
DS Actual Rate          : 37020000 bps   US Actual Rate       : 10719000 bps
DS Attainable Rate      : 43781096 bps   US Attainable Rate   : 10755936 bps
DS Path Mode            :  Interleave    US Path Mode         :        Fast
DS Interleave Depth     :     1306       US Interleave Depth  :        1
NE Current Attenuation  :       20 dB    Cur SNR Margin       :        6  dB
DS actual PSD           :     6. 5 dB    US actual PSD        :    13. 1  dB
NE CRC Count            :      638       FE CRC Count         :     2241
NE ES Count             :       67       FE  ES Count         :     2009
Xdsl Reset Times        :        0       Xdsl Link  Times     :       18
ITUÂ Version[0]Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â :Â fe004452Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ITUÂ Version[1]Â Â Â Â Â Â Â :Â 41590000
VDSL Firmware Version   : 05-07-06-0D-01-07   [with Vectoring support]
Power Management Mode   : DSL_G997_PMS_L0
Test Mode               : DISABLE
You need to login in order to vote
