@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Worth changing tarriff? Hi all, So just looking to see current energy tariffs as although I’m fixed, its up mid next year so thought I’d take a look and see what prices are…

› UKTH forums › 🛠️ Life & Stuff › Utilities › Worth changing tarriff? Hi all, So just looking to see current energy tariffs as although I’m fixed, its up mid next year so thought I’d take a look and see what prices are... › Reply To: Worth changing tarriff? Hi all, So just looking to see current energy tariffs as although I’m fixed, its up mid next year so thought I’d take a look and see what prices are…

#37887
Avatarkev2021
  • Replies 1,243
  • Forum Addict

Well, no email with Welcome pack yet but tariff has changed in my online portal so I guess it is going through :)

Kev

Latest Posts