› UKTH forums › 🛠️ Life & Stuff › Utilities › Worth changing tarriff? Hi all, So just looking to see current energy tariffs as although I’m fixed, its up mid next year so thought I’d take a look and see what prices are... › Reply To: Worth changing tarriff? Hi all, So just looking to see current energy tariffs as although I’m fixed, its up mid next year so thought I’d take a look and see what prices are…
thanks, yes I agree. However, when I last enquired I was told by the person on chat that “you can switch as many times as you like to another fixed tariff with us” so would seem also the sales/chat people did encourage switching, probably to help the customer save money.
Good to read they are allowing after 50%, I didn’t realise that and don’t recall reading it in the info I got on chat, just that they were stopping it from 1st sept.
In the past I’ve not bothered as it would of meant saving £5 over the year so wasn’t worth it, this time I’m not saving a fortune but works out to around £30 a year in saving so over the 2 year fixed is £60 so felt was worth doing, especially as this will be my last change now, when I change next will depend on the prices.
Kev
You need to login in order to vote
