@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. ... › Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

#6939
Bully
  • Replies 386
  • Forum Regular

I figured out why I could not access router via its ip address, the Local Access Config was set to HTTPS only and not both.

 

Latest Posts