Latest Beta Firmwares for DSL-AC51 to DSL-N66U incl. DSL-AC750

Home Forums Wireless Routers & Modems … ASUS Latest Beta Firmwares for DSL-AC51 to DSL-N66U incl. DSL-AC750

Viewing 11 posts - 436 through 446 (of 446 total)
  • Author
    UK Sentinel
    • Posts 3038
    • Skipper

Thank you @osman, As you say English only please for @necatiakbulut otherwise we cannot help

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Necati Akbulut
    Participant
    • Posts 3
    • Recruit

ASUS AC51 I am experiencing breaks with these values in the pictures I have attached, the CRC rises and breaks, I made the recommended settings from the DSL settings, again, these values are normal or the breaks continue, in the meantime, next to our ISP plant building with a cat6 cable ASUS authorizations for Turkish net DSL-AC51_1.1.2.3_473 firmware They said use it by doing and the result did not change. I updated DSL-AC51_1.1.2.3_790 The pictures of two different modem interfaces are attached for now, but the CRC 900 has been added. ASUS modems always have such a problem, stop my problem, it usually bothered me. Line Attenuation values 3.3 very bad or good Also DSL-AC51_v9.1.2.3_928- what is the update that I came across in this forum, is it correct? Is anyone using it for ASUS ac51 thanks

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 3038
    • Skipper

As @osman says, SNR is very low, try adjusting, also the DSL-AC51 is not a good modem (old) , maybe by a new Modem and router ?

What other router brands do you have in your region ?

Necati Akbulut
    Participant
    • Posts 3
    • Recruit

DSL-AC51_v9.1.2.3_928 How does anyone use this software? Is it healthy?

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 3038
    • Skipper

i hope there will be new firmware soon, its getting annoying to reset modem every night :D

I will ask ASUS for any news on a new update

I have asked ASUS for any news on updates for firmware, No plans currently but ASUS have said if you have any problems, please send feedback form and mention ‘UK Sentinel’ in message and they will look at your problem

However, ASUS have said that some DSL-AC51 owners are experiencing 5Ghz wifi issues, fix below via Beta firmware and usual UKTH Terms & Conditions apply – let us know if this does fix 5GHz wifi so I can inform ASUS

DSL-AC51_9.1.2.3_0422_0-gf26aa47.trx.zip (19 downloads)

lostcause
    Participant
    • Posts 52
    • Regular

DSL-AC51_v9.1.2.3_928 How does anyone use this software? Is it healthy?

Have been using beta v9.1.2.3_886 for months. Its stable, however I dont use 5G WiFi.

osman
    Participant
    • Posts 20
    • Regular

Hello there, I use my Asus ac750 modem in router mode. Does the dsl settings I made have any effect on the modem in bridge mode?

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 3038
    • Skipper

Hello there, I use my Asus ac750 modem in router mode. Does the dsl settings I made have any effect on the modem in bridge mode?

If you change your DSL-AC750 from Router Mode to Bridge Mode, then the DSL-AC750 will not be able to use wifi or the other services to access the internet, the DSL-AC750 will only be a modem ? and a separate router will be needed for wifi and allow access to internet etc. (DHCP – IP – DNS ) etc.

Is that what you mean ?

osman
    Participant
    • Posts 20
    • Regular

I may have been misunderstood from the translation. zyxel vmg3312-b10b I am using this modem as a bridge. I use the ac750 modem as a router as pppoe. I installed the ac750 without any settings. When I set it up as an ac750 modem I was making some adjustments for CRC errors. Now it is only in router mode. What I want to learn is that the settings I will make through the Dsl settings in this situation will have an effect on the quality of the line. Sorry, it could be a problem because I used translation. I hope I could explain.

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 3038
    • Skipper

No problem and I understand now

Any changes you make the the DSL Setting on the DSL-AC750 will not have any effect, as now your zyxel vmg3312-b10b effects CRC’s and line synch etc.

All DSL changes that effect your DSL line (CRC’s)  will have to be done via your zyxel vmg3312-b10b

osman
    Participant
    • Posts 20
    • Regular

Sorun değil ve şimdi anlıyorum DSL-AC750’de DSL Ayarında yaptığınız herhangi bir değişikliğin, artık zyxel vmg3312-b10b’niz CRC’leri ve hat senkronizasyonunu vb. Etkilediği için herhangi bir etkisi olmayacaktır. DSL hattınızı (CRC’ler) etkileyen tüm DSL değişiklikleri, zyxel vmg3312-b10b’niz aracılığıyla yapılmalıdır.

Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 436 through 446 (of 446 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
UKTechHub.com