@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

#21398
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,698
  • The Skipper

I used the browser this time. I don’t seem to have any DFS issues, at least not yet. But yes, I will try this option should it start acting up again. Still no mention of ‘radar’ in the logs, and stil on 5Ghz-2 backhaul. I will keep an eye on it and post again if there are any updates.

Weekend, maybe no flights

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts