@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System   Not sure if this is the right place to ask…. I am thinking of upgrading my Google Mesh wifi to the above.  Has anyone used this and does it…

#22061
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,698
  • The Skipper

Is this going to be the norm going forward that we get 2 seperate versions?  Or is this to iron out some issues before merging back again?

I can add this to my next chat with ASUS, if I remember as its Xmas

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts