@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BQ16 BE25000 Whole Home Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System I took the plunge and bought the 2 pack BQ16 and put the 3 pack BT10 on sale for £650. Been using them for the past 2 days.  It came…

#37312
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,697
  • The Skipper

I personally did not appreciate warranties where so complicated if ASUS routers are purchased via AMAZON, luckily I usually get mine from ASUS directly

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts