@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. ... › Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi,   I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …

#7063
AvatarMrk26
  • Replies 465
  • Forum Addict

No, not fed up, however you could entertain us a little bit

You sync now with 6.6 db snr on upstream, I wonder how your stats will looks like at 8 db snr on downstream

From this what I can see, amount of errors per day is pretty much same, so if you don’t help DLM, it will not change much more on your line.

Latest Posts