› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi, I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. ... › Reply To: RT-AC86U 384.16 Hi, I updated to the latest Merlin firmware this morning (about 9 am) and since doing so my NE CRC count has gone up to 326598 over 5 hours. …
Yeah, I was getting worried as the errors seem to have increased a bit.
SRA and G.Vector is still off.
vdsl optn status
trellis      [US] =     ON, [DS] =     ON.
bitswap      [US] =      0, [DS] =      0.
[0: default(ON), 1: ON, 2: OFF]
sra          [US] =      2, [DS] =      2.
[0: default(=3), 2: OFF, 3: ON , 4: DYNAMIC_SOS]
retx         [US] =     ON, [DS] =     ON.
vpcs         0xff
aelem        ON
G.Vector     OFF
@uk-sentinel – has your gfast faceplate turned up yet?
You need to login in order to vote
