Latest Beta Firmwares for DSL-AC51 to DSL-N66U incl. DSL-AC750

Home Forums Wireless Routers & Modems ASUS Latest Beta Firmwares for DSL-AC51 to DSL-N66U incl. DSL-AC750

This topic contains 103 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by UK Sentinel UK Sentinel 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • Author

blackgear25
    Participant

babis3g i found you finally lol. i am search you almost 1 year need new firmware for dsl n66u thanks man love you <3. can you add celsius things for info panel ? :)

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  blackgear25.
    UK Sentinel
    UK Sentinel

Latest Beta Firmware’s from ASUS for their MediaTek based Modem Routers

DSL ASUSWRT Beta firmware v9.1.2.3_707 now available, release note as follows.

2019_05_15_v9.1.2.3_707-g524aadd

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/a/#/s/BDE1E747AA8341BFB1BA6EF4FC290597Y

[MT751x] DMT Library updated – v5.5.2.11_20190418, addressed IOT issue with Austria ISP A1(once CPE sent out SOS & SRA request then ISP DSLAM would drop the connection).
    [OpenVPN] OpenVPN updated: v2.4.7, now supports TLS 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and OpenSSL 1.1.
    [DSL][Feedback][Diagnostic] Feedback > xDSL Diagnostic, TCC log capture time adjustment(need to consider G.vector case).
    [Security] Addressed security vulnerabilities related issues(Command injection/ Buffer overflow).
    [AiCloud] AiCloud updated: v2.0.2.11.
    Now when Web UI > Internet > Encap Mode is selected as “PPPoE LLC” or “PPPoE VC-Mux”, the 802.1Q selection can be selected and presented.
    Fixed Web UI related issues(Added txt/xml in the content type of HTTP header/ OpenVPN redirect Gateway case handling etc).

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

xcalmcode
    Participant

thank you, dear UK Sentinel, Nice work!

I checked this page every day for the next version.

I hope to continue in developing this firmware, thanks.

UK Sentinel
    UK Sentinel

thank you, dear UK Sentinel, Nice work! I checked this page every day for the next version. I hope to continue in developing this firmware, thanks.

You are welcome and we all hope ASUS will keep supporting these models for many more years ahead.

alifrm
    Participant

in lastet beta version (v9.1.2.3_707) when i connect pptp vpn and try to disconnect modem will be rebooted . please check this. thank you

model of my modem : Asus dsl ac-51

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  alifrm.
    UK Sentinel
    UK Sentinel

in lastet beta version (v9.1.2.3_707) when i connect pptp vpn and try to disconnect modem will be rebooted . please check this. thank you model of my modem : Asus dsl ac-51

Have you tried a factory reset of router and rebuild from scratch, not load configs from backup ?

Changelog seems to suggest they have made some changes in that area ?

UK Sentinel
    UK Sentinel

babis3g i found you finally lol. i am search you almost 1 year need new firmware for dsl n66u thanks man love you <3. can you add celsius things for info panel ? 🙂

MediaTeK via ASUS have asked me to produce a business justification case to support the request for a way to monitor the MediaTeK core CPU and Wifi temperatures, I have just completed this and will let you know if MediaTeK will allow this option?

Such fun ;-)

xcalmcode
    Participant

hi dear, “UK Sentinel”, I have excellent skills in programming (many programming languages), but I don’t have any background in programming firmware, may I can help in this project if you give me a guideline to work in this project.

best regards.

UK Sentinel
    UK Sentinel

hi dear, “UK Sentinel”, I have excellent skills in programming (many programming languages), but I don’t have any background in programming firmware, may I can help in this project if you give me a guideline to work in this project. best regards.

Alas all the firmware I provide links to are provided by ASUS directly, if you are interested in coding firmwares for routers, maybe try https://www.snbforums.com/ as a lot of firmware’s are developed there and the forum has a big support community ;-)

Grisu
    Grisu
    Participant

xcalmcode
    Participant

nice information. thanks all.

UK Sentinel
    UK Sentinel

Latest ASUS DSL ASUSWRT beta firmware v9.1.2.3_743 now available, release note as follows. Feel free to share on forum. .

Support new Feedback mechanism.
    PPPD module updated: ppp-2.4.7, fixed possible PPPoE/PPPoA periodic interruption issue.
    Fixed IPTV issue with specific ISP/IPTV service provider.
    Fixed 5GHz band throughput drop issue.
    Fixed after failover cannot failback from Secondary-VDSL WAN to Primary-ETHERNET WAN case.
    Fixed Web UI related issues.
    2019_06_28_v9.1.2.3_743-gf5b4545

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/a/#/s/9A11A78AD414465B853617379C50D180Y

blackgear25
    Participant

dsl-n66u using lot a ram admin please lower ram usage free ram 6 mb sometimes modem is freezing thx.

UK Sentinel
    UK Sentinel

dsl-n66u using lot a ram admin please lower ram usage free ram 6 mb sometimes modem is freezing thx.

Did you try a factory reset to see if problem remains ? if this does not fix issue with RAM, I will ask ASUS to look at problem ?

blackgear25
    Participant

thanks uk sentinel. i am on impatient :).

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.