ASUS – DSL-AC88U / DSL-AC3100 Firmwares (beta's) etc.

Home Forums Wireless Routers & Modems ASUS ASUS – DSL-AC88U / DSL-AC3100 Firmwares (beta's) etc.

• This topic has 1,168 replies, 77 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by UK SentinelUK Sentinel.
Viewing 14 posts - 1,156 through 1,169 (of 1,169 total)
  • Author
    JM
    Participant
    • Posts 1
    • UKTechHub Recruit

Hello,

I am a new user of this DSL-AC88U modem and starts facing problems, like no IP traffic at all despite the wifi and dsl line are up. Reboot cures this situation.

May I have a copy of this debug firmware to try with it, please.

Thank’s a lot,

JM

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 2182
    • UKTechHub Skipper

Hello, I am a new user of this DSL-AC88U modem and starts facing problems, like no IP traffic at all despite the wifi and dsl line are up. Reboot cures this situation. May I have a copy of this debug firmware to try with it, please. Thank’s a lot, JM

Hi @JM – email / PM sent

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Riftnet
    Participant
    • Posts 2
    • UKTechHub Recruit

Hello

I am new to this forum and I would like to ask if I can get a copy of the latest debug firmware too.
    I don’t know if it’s the right thread to report this but I have some issues with the specific modem -router with the factory reset option on router menu witch leads always on some short of recovery mode after pressing it (power led blinking permanently) until I factory reset it with hard mode procedure. It seems something is going on with the bios chip. I have tried to reflash with recovery mode with the same results. Also last month I lost both 2.4 and 5g power on wifi (no power at all on both of them with very dimmed led on 5g) I m trying to fix it on my own as the warranty is off if you have any suggestion I will be glad to hear.
    Thank you

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Riftnet.
    UK Sentinel
    • Posts 2182
    • UKTechHub Skipper

Hello I am new to this forum and I would like to ask if I can get a copy of the latest debug firmware too. I don’t know if it’s the right thread to report this but I have some issues with the specific modem -router with the factory reset option on router menu witch leads always on some short of recovery mode after pressing it (power led blinking permanently) until I factory reset it with hard mode procedure. It seems something is going on with the bios chip. I have tried to reflash with recovery mode with the same results. Also last month I lost both 2.4 and 5g power on wifi (no power at all on both of them with very dimmed led on 5g) I m trying to fix it on my own as the warranty is off if you have any suggestion I will be glad to hear. Thank you

Hi @riftnet – email / PM sent

If the firmware does not seem to resolve your issues, the DSL-AC88U was sensitive to electrical power spikes, try firmware and if this does not work, we can try a couple of options to help ?

Note: ASUS router warranty I believe is three years, but maybe country specific.

https://uktechhub.com/forums/topic/asus-warranty/

Riftnet
    Participant
    • Posts 2
    • UKTechHub Recruit

Dear Uk Sentinel

Thank you so much for your help i ll give it a try tomorrow and i ll let you know of the results.

Unfortunantly i got this router from an add and i dont have any invoice from this and Asus support of my country has refused to accept it with just the serial number (and without invoice).

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 2182
    • UKTechHub Skipper

Yes, sales receipt/invoice is required, even for an RMA.

Hopefully new firmware will work

TODO
    Participant
    • Posts 8
    • UKTechHub Recruit

Hey, do you have the telnet versions of  build503, 585 & 591 ?

edit: is there any way to check if my line supports vectoring or not ?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by TODO.
    UK Sentinel
    • Posts 2182
    • UKTechHub Skipper

Hey, do you have the telnet versions of build503, 585 & 591 ? edit: is there any way to check if my line supports vectoring or not ? thanks :D

Only Build 591 I have that supports Telnet for the DSL-AC88U, do you want the Telnet Firmware ?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by UK Sentinel.

sawadee
    Participant
    • Posts 1
    • UKTechHub Recruit

Hi, Uk Sentinel

Could you share the Telnet Build 591 please.

Thanks

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 2182
    • UKTechHub Skipper

Hi, Uk Sentinel Could you share the Telnet Build 591 please. Thanks

Hi @sawadee – email / PM sent

TODO
    Participant
    • Posts 8
    • UKTechHub Recruit

Hey, do you have the telnet versions of build503, 585 & 591 ? edit: is there any way to check if my line supports vectoring or not ? thanks :D

Only Build 591 I have that supports Telnet for the DSL-AC88U, do you want the Telnet Firmware ?

Yes please.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by TODO.
    UK Sentinel
    • Posts 2182
    • UKTechHub Skipper

Hi @Todo – email / PM sent

blubu
    Participant
    • Posts 1
    • UKTechHub Recruit

Hi @uk-sentinel if possible I’d also be interested in the telnet firmware for the DSL-AC88U. If there is a chance thanks a lot in advance.

UK Sentinel
    • Posts 2182
    • UKTechHub Skipper

Hi @uk-sentinel if possible I’d also be interested in the telnet firmware for the DSL-AC88U. If there is a chance thanks a lot in advance.

Hi @blubo – email / PM sent

Viewing 14 posts - 1,156 through 1,169 (of 1,169 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.