ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6

Home Forums Wireless Routers & Modems … ASUS & Wireless ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6

Viewing 3 posts - 391 through 393 (of 393 total)
  • Author
    UK Sentinel
    • Posts 3990
    • Skipper

So dug out my DSL-AX82U and already had firmware 3.0.0.4.386_45660

Screen dump below and had no problems going into and out of Traffic Analyzer and details as below

I did notice no results for traffic Statistics, but just assumed this was because I had not plugged in DSL modem etc.

If anybody else notices this issue, then I can speak with ASUS, but maybe a factory reset is a best first option ?

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

El3rt1cal
    Participant
    • Posts 20
    • Regular

I think what I will do first is disconnect it from the line and reflash with the same firmware  at some point when my SNR margin is as good as it gets, as I looked at the uptime which  is 48 days and I am  fairly sure that at some point in the last month that tab and its display was working. (my reluctance to start with a full reset is that it is meshed to another device and I had to use the stability adjustment to get the full 80 mb and no interleaving so i want to do as little as possible and  confine noticeable disconnections to the bare minimum, i.e. avoid any additional reconfiguration).

If that does not work I will do a full reset with it still offline then reinstate the settings before reconnecting the DSL. BTW it was helpful to be reminded by your screengrab that there is enough to know whether the graph is working properly whether or not the DSL is connected.

Now I just need to wait on the weather until the SNR margin is as good as it gets!

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by El3rt1cal.
    UK Sentinel
    • Posts 3990
    • Skipper

Sounds like a considered plan

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Viewing 3 posts - 391 through 393 (of 393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.