Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
For me the latest FW has been very stable with my 2x BQ16 without issues with an uptime of 15Β daysΒ 22 hours so far
You need to login in order to vote
Any ideas what these weird repeated logs mean?
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0;31mdhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: dhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: pool 2 and unit 15 mismatched
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0m
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0;31mdhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: dhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: pool 2 and unit 15 mismatched
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0m
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0;31mdhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: dhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: pool 2 and unit 15 mismatched
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0m
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0;31mdhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: dhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: pool 2 and unit 15 mismatched
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0m
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0;31mdhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: dhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: pool 2 and unit 15 mismatched
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0m
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0;31mdhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: dhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: pool 2 and unit 15 mismatched
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0m
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0;31mdhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: dhd_pktfwd_lut_lkup: pool 2 and unit 15 mismatched
Mar 30 16:31:56 kernel: ^[[0mYou need to login in order to vote
I also currently have a Dyson Animal purchased a good few years ago and looking to buy a replacement soon.Β Was looking at this Shark one too.Β I know TopCashback are giving up to 20% cashback via Shark directly.
Have you used the Shark vacuum yet?
You need to login in order to vote
I decided to keep the BQ16 after testing it for a few days and confirmation on the EoL date was the icing on the cake.Β As the official price has been reduced all over the internet, the seller kindly gave me a further discount on his original price and I have bought them for Β£600
.Β Essentially a Β£300 reduction on the brand new price, even if purchased directly from Asus.You need to login in order to vote
Thanks for getting confirmation.Β The fixed EoL date makes more sense.
You need to login in order to vote
My BQ16 setup has been rock solid so far since day 1.
Noticed one thing in the logs, any ideas what this means as it appears in the logs several times?
kernel: WLC_SCB_DEAUTHORIZE error (-30)
You need to login in order to vote
Good to hear Openreach fibre will be available for you soon.Β No doubt it will be mega expensive.
Any chance you can get confirmation if UK support of the BQ16 will actually end on 31/12/2026 or is that a typo by Asus?
You need to login in order to vote
This is the speed I am getting from the room furthest away from the main BQ16 unit.Β I used to get maximum 600-700Mbps up and down with the 3 BT10.
It is basically similar Wi-Fi speed that I get standing right next to the main BQ16 unit.
The MLO mesh connection quality fluctuates between GREAT and OK.Β I think any RSSI dBm 70 or over makes the quality go from GREAT to OK.
Also, now my smart TV connects to the 5GHz Wi-Fi, and not the 2.4GHz as it can see the 5GHz-1 SSID.
-
This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by
dodgydrains.
Attachments:
You need to login in order to vote
I have one of my smart devices on the BT10 lose connection on the 2.4GHz and my smart TV needs 5GHz channels 48 and below to connect at 5GHz.Β When I set 5GHz channel 48, the MLO connection goes from GREAT to OK, maybe because all those lower channels are congested.
I will test to see if that can be resolved on the BQ16 as it has 2 5GHz?
2 years support will really be horrific though for such a premium priced product.
You need to login in order to vote
I will ask him if I can test it and then make a decision on buying.
I don’t think all the 6GHz channels on BQ16 Pro are supported in the UK?
BQ16 (non-pro) was released in 2024, 4 years support should mean 2028?Β Or is it just 2 years support on it?Β If so, that would be a real real bummer.
You need to login in order to vote
I am looking at buying a bigger house.Β Currently in the flat 2 BQ16 will suffice with the brick walls and Wi-Fi interference.Β I can add a third when I move into a bigger house.
-
This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by
dodgydrains.
You need to login in order to vote
I have managed to source 2 pack Asus BQ16 for Β£750-Β£800 from the same guy.
It looks like he was selling liquidation stock and ex-display items.
Thinking about selling the BT10’s for a small profit and getting the BQ16.Β Not sure if it’s a good idea.Β It does give greater upgrade potential in the future.
You need to login in order to vote
Sounds encouraging??Β Hopefully this can be implemented with an update.Β What a game changer that will be if it’s possible.Β The wireless range would be amazing around my flat.Β Currently get highest 620Mbps standing next to the furthest away node.Β This is on a 1Gb Hyperoptic connection.
You need to login in order to vote
It will be good to know how MLO backhaul actually works with Asus.Β Improving this would take the BT10 to another level.
We can then understand MLO fronthaul after that.
You need to login in order to vote
-
This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts


