Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
May 15, 2024 at 3:40 pm in reply to: Sony PlayStation 5 (PS5) – Official Thread So I hear the new God of War RagnarΓΆk It’s out this Wednesday, anybody pre ordered ? https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/games/god-of-war-ragnarok/ In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard). #32217
I watched the whole season of ‘The Ones Who Live’ a while ago.Β I really liked this mini series.
Is this the end of Grimes or will they re-join the team at some point?
You need to login in order to vote
May 15, 2024 at 12:51 pm in reply to: Sony PlayStation 5 (PS5) – Official Thread So I hear the new God of War RagnarΓΆk It’s out this Wednesday, anybody pre ordered ? https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/games/god-of-war-ragnarok/ In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard). #32214I got my refund from Amazon (Β£474.99 amazon voucher).
Hopefully the Pro will not be too much over Β£600.
At least I got over a years use of the PS5 and still got a refund, shame it borked itself like that.Β Let’s hope they don’t have to do the liquid metal nonsense with the Pro to keep it cool.
My Xbox Series X is still going strong though.
You need to login in order to vote
May 11, 2024 at 2:58 am in reply to: Sony PlayStation 5 (PS5) – Official Thread So I hear the new God of War RagnarΓΆk It’s out this Wednesday, anybody pre ordered ? https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/games/god-of-war-ragnarok/ In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard). #32187My PS5 suddenly out of the blue started getting the dreaded 3 beeps of death.
It happened exactly a year and 6 months after I first purchased it.
I even took the fan out and cleaned it, thinking the PS5 was overheating.
Fortunately, I purchased it from Amazon and they have accepted a return for a full refund and said they will first test it once received.
It looks like it may be a common fault due to a short in the LED ribbon cable.
How to fix PS5 3 Beeps and Turns off; Quick and Easy! (youtube.com)
How to Fix PS5 that Turns On and OFF with 3 Beeps (Easy Tutorial) (youtube.com)
I couldn’t be bothered to try this, so I accepted the return.
May just wait for the PS5 pro now if it is just round the corner.
You need to login in order to vote
I dirty flashed over FW 388_24609 without any issues with an uptime of around 24 hours.
You need to login in order to vote
Version 3.0.0.4.388_24621
V1 – 49.61 MB
V2 – 50.23 MB
2024/03/19– Fixed command injection vulnerability.
– Fixed the ARP poisoning vulnerability. Thanks to the contribution of Xin’an Zhou.
– Fixed code execution in custom OVPN. Thanks to the contrubution of Jacob Baines.
– Fixed the injection vulnerability in AiCloud.
– Fixed stack buffer overflow in lighttpd. Special thanks to Viktor Edstrom.
– Fixed CVE-2023-35720
– Fixed the code execution vulnerability in AiCloud. Thanks to the contribution of chumen77.
– Fixed the XSS and Self-reflected HTML injection vulnerability. Thanks to the contrubution of Redfox Cyber Security.*Please be advised that due to a security upgrade in AiMesh, we strongly recommend against downgrading to previous firmware versions, as this may lead to connection issues. Should you encounter any difficulties, resetting the AiMesh router to its default settings and re-establishing the mesh connection can resolve the problem.
V1 –Β https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/…_300438824621.zip?model=ASUS ZenWiFi AX (XT8)
Please unzip the firmware file, and then verify the checksum.
SHA256: 2cd1851f75abf270c34ec4643617aa03235c3d1415696a8a9100dc1b79972378V2 –Β https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/…_300438824621.zip?model=ASUS ZenWiFi AX (XT8)
Please unzip the firmware file, and then verify the checksum.
SHA256: 97fd1726378ce1d449f3b5e143e00c7cffb0da7b961f944f267bf7e1c13712b0-
This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by
dodgydrains.
You need to login in order to vote
Hi, what are the correct time zone settings for London?
Attachments:
You need to login in order to vote
February 27, 2024 at 8:58 pm in reply to: ASUS ZenWIFI BQ16 WiFi 7 Router This router sounds really interesting, and no doubt extremely expensive. Any ideas about UK availability? #30973No @GNUton will be terrible.
-
This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by
dodgydrains.
You need to login in order to vote
Absolutely loved the first episode and really intrigued which direction the show will go.
You need to login in order to vote
You need to login in order to vote
-
This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts




