Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
January 18, 2025 at 3:24 pm in reply to: Haier I-Pro Series 5 Anyone heard of this brand washing machine? https://www.haier-europe.com/en_GB/washing-machines/31018779/hw100b14959s8u1u/ I was thinking of buying this, they said on the phone it is Β£479 with an additional Β£50 cashback. Is this a... #35419January 18, 2025 at 11:06 am in reply to: Haier I-Pro Series 5 Anyone heard of this brand washing machine? https://www.haier-europe.com/en_GB/washing-machines/31018779/hw100b14959s8u1u/ I was thinking of buying this, they said on the phone it is Β£479 with an additional Β£50 cashback. Is this a... #35415
Have Asus removed all the previous FW from the support page?Β I can only see the latest November release.
You need to login in order to vote
The changelog seems exactly the same as 24684.
It looks like 24686 is only released for V1 and V2 is still on 24684 (I am checking on the Asus UK site).
Also, on the UK site I can only see 24684 (for V1) and 24684 (for V2).Β The older FW releases are not there.
You need to login in order to vote
ASUS ZenWiFi XT8 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388_24684
1. Strengthened input validation and data processing workflows to further protect information security.
2. Enhanced AiCloud password protection mechanisms, safeguarding against unauthorized access attempts.
3. Enhanced device security through improved buffer handling in connection features.
4. Refined data handling processes, ensuring secure and accurate information management.
5. Enhanced file access control mechanisms, promoting a more secure operating environment.
6. Strengthened certificate protection, providing enhanced data security.You need to login in order to vote
I have been testing FW 24668 for more than a day now without issues.Β For my use case all recent FW have been rock solid even on 160MHz backhaul without any drops.
-
This reply was modified 2 years ago by
dodgydrains.
You need to login in order to vote
Terrible news.Β It means roughly 5 years of FW support and still a lot of people facing issues with the latest FW releases.
-
This reply was modified 2 years ago by
dodgydrains.
You need to login in order to vote
June 29, 2024 at 8:54 pm in reply to: Haier I-Pro Series 5 Anyone heard of this brand washing machine? https://www.haier-europe.com/en_GB/washing-machines/31018779/hw100b14959s8u1u/ I was thinking of buying this, they said on the phone it is Β£479 with an additional Β£50 cashback. Is this a... #32678June 29, 2024 at 8:04 pm in reply to: Haier I-Pro Series 5 Anyone heard of this brand washing machine? https://www.haier-europe.com/en_GB/washing-machines/31018779/hw100b14959s8u1u/ I was thinking of buying this, they said on the phone it is Β£479 with an additional Β£50 cashback. Is this a... #32674The middle hob on my Beko 5 burner Gas Hob broke, and is well outside the warranty period (12 years now, I think).
Purchased this new one directly from Samsung for Β£209 via perksatwork (the company I work for partners with them to give staff discounts with major online retailers).
Samsung 5 Burner Gas Hob NA75J3030AS | Samsung UK
I used the Β£50 voucher I received from Samsung when buying the S24 Ultra during launch.
Delivery was delayed by 2/3 days, I contacted Samsung CEO office who expedited delivery and then gave me another Β£30 voucher.Β Now just need to find a gas safe installer.
Ended up paying Β£159 and got another Β£30 voucher

-
This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by
dodgydrains.
-
This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by
dodgydrains.
You need to login in order to vote
June 29, 2024 at 7:43 pm in reply to: Haier I-Pro Series 5 Anyone heard of this brand washing machine? https://www.haier-europe.com/en_GB/washing-machines/31018779/hw100b14959s8u1u/ I was thinking of buying this, they said on the phone it is Β£479 with an additional Β£50 cashback. Is this a... #32671 -
This reply was modified 2 years ago by
-
AuthorPosts
